Monday, September 7, 2015

Birthday Tips - 2nd Birthday, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

I had so much fun planning the twins birthday party. They both love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and all the characters.

I ordered a few decorations from OrientalTrading.com. The life size picture was a huge hit. Abby kept giving them all kisses and hugs.







Dollar Tree also had Mickey Mouse Clubhouse decorations. You can not beat $1!











Walmart- colored flags- only a $1 too!

Streamers and Balloons.
I always fill the back of my food table with streamers. Easy decoration and can be used again at another party!

Balloons I also picked up from dollar Tree.

I purchased a Mickey Mouse cut out from amazon to make Rice Krispy Treats for the party favor. I dipped the ears in chocolate to make them extra yummy!


To keep the twins busy while I decorated I had them make their own banner. I used the cookie cutter to trace a pattern on cardstock. They decorated all the cutouts with Mickey Mouse stickers.

All the food had special Mickey and Friend names. The paper plates and napkins came from Walmart. I am all about keeping it simple and getting colors that can be used again. The cupcakes came from BJ's and I added on little ears to the top. I also picked up the colored bowls from the Dollar Tree and flower vases to hold the utensils.






No comments:

Post a Comment